16 ingenious ways to make your lips beautiful and seductive
August 11, 2016 / by buzzikon / Leave a comment
Here are these 16 tricks that will help you make your lips look luxurious, healthy, and seductive, and always at minimum cost.
- Lip balm, when applied before you’ve put on your lipstick or lip gloss, serves as a wonderful foundation for the latter, in addition to softening your lips.
- If you’re worried that the color of your lipstick is too bright, first apply only a thin layer. Then with very careful movements spread it across the surface of your lips.
- To make your lips look fuller, apply two layers of lipstick: a darker one over the whole surface of your lips, and a lighter one only in the middle of your lips. Now blend them together.
- Do you want a matte shade for your lips? Apply a thin layer of translucent powder over the top of your lipstick, and leave it to sit for a minute. Now brush off any excess.
- No lipstick to hand and it’s an emergency? Mix a little Vaseline with your eye shadow and apply it to your lips with your fingers.
- To make sure you don’t make a mistake when using lip liner, buy it with the lipstick it’s paired with so you can make sure the shades match.
- Drawing an accurate line with lip liner will be easier if you blunt the tip slightly using a tissue or a cotton pad.
- Several different lip liner colors that you’ve gotten bored of can give you a whole new shade if mixed together when applied to your lips.
- Using the ombre technique, make the corners and edges of your lips darker than in the center. The transition from light to dark should be very soft.
- You can make thin lips look fuller by using lip gloss only in the center of your lips.
- Lip gloss won’t become smudged or smeared if you apply a thin layer of translucent powder over the top of it, and then blot it with a tissue.
- Apply a little highlighter to the center of your lips to get that ’natural sheen’ look.
- Draw a line slightly above the natural edge of your lips using lip liner, and fill in with lipstick. This really helps to accentuate your lips.
- Unless required by the overall style of makeup you’re going for, avoid using dark shades of lipstick. More often than not, these serve to make your lips appear smaller.
- To make your lips tender and soft, regularly pass a toothbrush over them.
- When using bright lipstick or lip gloss, pay attention to the direction in which you apply it to your lips: you should go from the center to the corners. This will help your lips to shine and look fuller.
Source – brightside.me